I Before E, Spelling Rules and Classroom Decor, Dictionary Print
I Before E - the classic spelling rule with plenty of exceptions. This vintage dictionary page is printed with a fun saying showing some of those exceptions. This makes a great teacher gift or a cool addition to your own classroom decorations. It's also great for writers, students, and grammar perfectionists.
It is printed on a real dictionary page and is ready for your own personal frame.Features:
- Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
- Pages can fit into an 8'x10" frame or a larger frame with a mat and an 8"x10" opening.
- Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and beyond their useful life.
- Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
- The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. Please remove it from the sleeve before you attempt to frame it.
- Frames and mats are not included.