The Raven - Edgar Allan Poe Quote - Dictionary Print
"Quothe the Raven, 'Nevermore.'" This famous quote from Edgar Allan Poe's classic poem, The Raven, is superimposed on a vintage dictionary page along with a vintage image of a raven and is ready for you to frame. This makes a great addition to a classroom or home.Features:
- Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
- Pages can fit into an 8'x10" frame or a larger frame with a mat and an 8"x10" opening.
- Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and beyond their useful life.
- Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
- The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. Please remove it from the sleeve before you attempt to frame it.
- Frames and mats are not included.