Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism Dictionary Print
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." This great saying is often attributed to Thomas Jefferson, but experts haven't found that to be the case. Instead, historian Howard Zinn is the more likely author. This quote is printed on a page from a vintage dictionary. Makes a great gift for fans of American history. It is ready for your own frame.
- Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
- Pages can fit into an 8'x10" frame or a larger frame with a mat and an 8"x10" opening.
- Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and no longer in use.
- Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
- The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. Please remove it from the sleeve before you attempt to frame it.
- Frames and mats are not included.