Dragon Art, King Lear Shakespeare Quote, Dictionary Print
"Come not between the dragon and his wrath." This quote is from William Shakespeare's King Lear and is paired with a beautiful green and blue dragon on a vintage dictionary page. This makes a great gift for English teachers and lovers of Shakespeare.
This is printed on a real dictionary page and is ready for you to put in your own frame.Features:
- Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
- Pages can fit into an 8'x10" frame or a larger frame with a mat and an 8"x10" opening.
- Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and no longer in use.
- Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
- The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. Please remove it from the sleeve before you attempt to frame it.
- Frames and mats are not included.