Gaslighting Definition Dictionary Print
The definition of "gaslighting" is to cause a person to doubt his or her sanity through the use of psychological manipulation. This definition is printed on a random page from a vintage dictionary. It is ready for your own frame.
- Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
- Pages can fit into an 8'x10" frame or a larger frame with a mat and an 8"x10" opening.
- Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and no longer in use.
- Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
- The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. Please remove it from the sleeve before you attempt to frame it.
- Frames and mats are not included.