Those Who Stand for Nothing Fall for Anything - Dictionary Print
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." This great saying is often incorrectly attributed to Alexander Hamilton and is inspired by the Hamilton musical. It is printed on a page from a vintage dictionary and is ready for you to put in your own frame. Makes a great gift for fans of American history or for theater buffs.
- Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
- Pages can fit into an 8'x10" frame or a larger frame with a mat and an 8"x10" opening.
- Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and no longer in use.
- Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
- The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. Please remove it from the sleeve before you attempt to frame it.
- Frames and mats are not included.