Nevertheless, She Persisted - Dictionary Print
Sale price $12.99 Regular price
"Nevertheless, she persisted." This timely quote by Senator Mitch McConnell in reference to the shut-down of Senator Elizabeth Warren in a speech in February 2017 is offered to you on a real dictionary page, ready for you to frame.Features:
- Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
- Pages can fit into an 8'x10" frame or a larger frame with a mat and an 8"x10" opening.
- Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and beyond their useful life.
- Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
- The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. Please remove it from the sleeve before you attempt to frame it.
- Frames and mats are not included.