Shakespeare Quote - Love All - Dictionary Print
"Love All, Trust a Few, Do Wrong to None." This beautiful quote from William Shakespeare's All's Well That Ends Well is printed on a vintage dictionary page. It is ready for your own frame. It makes a great gift for anyone that loves great literature!
- Size = 8.5" x 11" (approximately).
- Pages can fit into an 8'x10" frame or a larger frame with a mat and an 8"x10" opening.
- Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and beyond their useful life.
- Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
- The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. Please remove it from the sleeve before you attempt to frame it.
- Frames and mats are not included.